I Promise You a Happy Day
to begin your Happy Life...
Rev. Jacks Weddings Featured in:
Elegant Brides Magazine
Modern Brides Magazine
The Orlando Sentinel
Many local & regional newspapers
Additional Television Appearances On:
Live with Regis & Kathie Lee
Oprah Winfry Show
A&E Television Net Work
USA Television Network
E! Entertainment Television
B. Smith with Style
Weddings of a LIFETIME
Because of his experience with wedding ceremonies, and his sincerity with brides, grooms and their families, the Disney fairy tale marketing director and the ABC television network have given Rev Jack a great opportunity.
He was chosen to perform the first wedding for their highly rated program "Extreme Makover"!
The program aired the first part of February, 2004. The wedding was taped December 14, 2003 at the beautiful wedding pavilion at Walt Disney World, Orlando.
Read a testimonial by Rebecca Grinnals, Co-Founder of Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons.
Thank you Brides and Grooms for allowing me to be a part of your day, and for your visits to my web site. I am deeply humbled and honored! Please come again and invite a friend!
- Licensed, ordained minister with college and seminary education.
- Active in pulpits throughout the United States for 40 years.
- Non-denominational in service.
- Inter-faith ceremonies.
- Religious or civil ceremonies.
- Vow Renewals.
- Chosen to perform ceremony on Regis and Kathie Lee, Live, and Weddings of a Lifetime.
- Stated by his peers as the most requested Wedding Officiant in Central Florida.
- In 1998 Rev Jack was presented the Prestige award for outstanding contribution and commitment by the Wedding Professionals of Central Florida.
- Appointed as Chaplin Emeritus, by the Chief of Police, Orlando, Florida - first person in Central Florida to be granted this honor.
- Known for his sincerity, honesty, dependability.
- Contagious, positive personality.
- Licensed Notary Public.
- Assistance in planning your ceremony.
- Featured in Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings national sales video for 4 straight years.
- Delighted to meet with you in person.
- Married to the same beautiful wife for since July 5, 1951! Four sons, four grandchildren.
Please ask for Jack's Pak, filled with tons of wedding material including wedding ceremony outlines to choose, combine or compose. If you would like Jack's Pak mailed to you postage paid click here.
Photo by Jeff Hawkins
Still my Cinderella since July 5, 1951....you can do the same.